- Patient Forms
- Patient Portal
MyChart Patient Portal
Already registered for MyChart? Log in now.
MyChart is a secure and free web-based patient portal that has replaced the Follow My Health patient portal. Please note: If you were previously registered for the Follow My Health patient portal, you will need to sign up for MyChart using the instructions below to merge your health information to the new system.
With MyChart, you can:
- Manage your appointments: request appointments or view details of your past and upcoming appointments
- Prepare for your visit: complete forms and questionnaires before your visit
- Access your test results: view your results and your doctor’s comments within days
- Communicate with your doctor: get answers to medical questions without phone tag or unnecessary appointments
- Pay bills online: pay copays and bills from home
- Request prescription refills: send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
How do I sign up?
- During your office visit:
- You’ll receive an email containing a link and an activation code that automatically enrolls you in MyChart. The front desk may also give you a printed document with an activation code for MyChart when you sign in for your appointment.
- Visit www.mypatientchart.org and follow the instructions to activate and access your MyChart account.
- After your office visit:
- You may have received an email containing a link and an activation code that automatically enrolls you in MyChart. If you are unable to find the email, call (314) 273-1966, and request that an activation code be sent to your email.
- Visit www.mypatientchart.org and click Sign Up Now.
- Enter the MyChart activation code you received by email or from your provider at your visit. Your code expires 90 days from date of issue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your account.
Can I use MyChart on a mobile device?
Yes, the MyChart mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play store (Android devices).
How do I access the account of a dependent child or adult?
For information on proxy access to another account, visit the FAQs on MyPatientChart.org.
If you did not receive an instant activation email or an activation code at your last office visit, or if you are having trouble setting up your account, call 866-273-1966.
MyChart® is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.