MyChart Patient Portal
Already have MyChart? Log in now.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure online tool that allows you to manage your personal health information.
With MyChart, you can:
- Manage your appointments
- Visit with your doctor virtually
- Complete your forms and questionnaires
- View your test results
- Communicate with your doctor
- Pay bills online
- Request prescription refills
How do I sign up?
- Self sign-up (for patients 18+). Visit MyPatientChart.org and click Sign Up Now. Enter your information and submit the form.
- Email from your provider’s office. After an office visit, your doctor’s office will email you a link that automatically enrolls you in MyChart. Click the link and follow the instructions to activate your account.
- Activation code from your provider’s office. After an office visit, your doctor’s office will give you an activation code for MyChart. Visit MyPatientChart.org and click Have an Activation Code? Enter the code. Your code expires 90 days from date of issue. Follow the instructions to activate your account.
- Accounts for dependent child or adult: For information on proxy access to another account, visit the FAQs on MyPatientChart.org.
If you are having trouble setting up your account, call 866-273-1966.
MyChart® is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.