- Patient Care
- Hand & Microsurgery
- Multidisciplinary Complex Nerve Clinic
Multidisciplinary Complex Nerve Clinic
Pictured above, from left: Christopher Dy, MD, MPH, David Brogan, MD, MSc, Anna Van Voorhis, MS, OTR/L, Dale Colorado, DO, MPH, Wilson Z. Ray, MD.
We offer a Multidisciplinary Complex Nerve Clinic that is dedicated to the nonoperative and operative treatment of patients with complex nerve injuries. This unique service provides:
- Team-based, multidisciplinary approach from the disciplines of physiatry, electrodiagnostics, neuroradiology, hand therapy, orthopedic surgery, and peripheral nerve surgery.
- Patient-centered care, providing comprehensive treatment at a single location tailored to the patients needs.
The team includes Christopher Dy, MD, MPH, David Brogan, MD, MSc, Dale Colorado, DO, MPH, Wilson Z. Ray, MD (neurosurgery), and Anna Van Voorhis, MS, OTR/L (hand therapy). This specialized clinic allows us to work collaboratively and provide a one-of-a-kind patient experience.
We provide a clinical experience where patients can be evaluated for their nerve injury, undergo diagnostic testing (including EMG, nerve conduction testing, and ultrasound), and receive treatment from a hand therapist during a single visit.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Brachial plexus and upper extremity nerve injury
- Lower extremity nerve injury
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Recurrent or persistent symptoms after prior peripheral nerve surgery