Dr. Dy has clinical interests in brachial plexus injury, peripheral nerve surgery (including nerve injuries of the upper and lower limb), wide-awake hand surgery, compression neuropathy, nerve grafting, nerve transfers, nerve repair, nerve decompression, carpal tunnel release (mini open and ultrasound guided), cubital tunnel release and ulnar nerve transposition, neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome, tarsal tunnel syndrome, hand fractures, wrist fractures, distal radius fractures and hand surgery.
Dr. Dy has traveled internationally to gain additional expertise in the treatment of brachial plexus and peripheral nerve injuries. He has learned treatment philosophies and surgical techniques from experts at:
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiwan (Professor David Chuang)
- Ganga Hospital in India (Professor Raja Sabapathy)
- Wenzhou Medical College in China (Professor Weiyang Gao)
- Stockholm Hand and Foot Center in Sweden (Professor Elisabet Hagert)
- Lerdsin Hospital Institute of Orthopedics in Thailand (Professor Somsak Leechavengvongs)
- Universidade do Sol du Santa Catarina in Florianopolis, Brazil (Professor Jayme Bertelli)
Learn more about Dr. Dy's practice by listening to The Upper Hand Podcast.