Chi-Tsai Tang, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
PM&R Sports Medicine Fellowship Co-Director
1. Kelly BM, Yoder BM, Tang CT, Wakefield TW. Venous Thromboembolic Events in the Rehabilitation Setting. PM&R. 2010 Jul;2(7):647-663.
2. Smuck M, Yu AJ, Tang CT, Zemper E. Influence of needle type on the incidence of intravascular injection during transforaminal epidural injections: a comparison of short-bevel and long-bevel needles. Spine J. 2010 May;10(5):367-71.
3. Richardson JK, Tang C, Nwagwu C, Nnodim J. The influence of initial bipedal stance width on the clinical measurement of unipedal balance time. PM&R. 2010 Apr;2(4):254-8.
4. Cyders MA, Tang CT, Rosenberg J, Roth RS. Post-traumatic stress disorder as a primary cause of disability in chronic pain patients: a case study. AAPM&R Case of the Month. Pain Case #11, Feb 2010.
5. Smuck M, Tang CT, Fuller BJ. Incidence of simultaneous epidural and vascular injection during cervical transforaminal epidural injections. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2009 Oct 1;34(21):E751-5.