Pediatric orthopedic fellows are exposed to a comprehensive curriculum to enhance their learning about a variety of musculoskeletal conditions in children.
- Weekly lectures: Fellows will have one lecture per week by one of the faculty members.
- Weekly case presentation conference: Case presentation and discussion of operative cases performed during the week prior.
- Journal clubs: Journal clubs are held every two month at one of the faculty’s house.
- Neuromuscular journal club: Neuromuscular journal clubs will provide in depth exposure to understanding of neuromuscular disorders in children. They are held every 6-8 weeks on a Saturday morning over breakfast.
- Limb deformity conference: Limb deformity conferences are focused on discussing pre-operative planning for complex deformity casesand are held monthly at Shriners Hospital for Children-St. Louis.
- Adolescent hip conference: Adolescent hip conference are focused on discussing complex adolescent and young adult hip cases and are held monthly.
» Research Experience
» Apply Now