- Patient Care
- Pediatric and Adolescent Orthopedic Surgery
- St. Louis Children's Specialty Care Center - Washington University Orthopedics
Washington University Orthopedics at St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center
St. Louis Children's Specialty Care Center
13001 North Outer Forty Rd., Suite 1C, Town and Country, MO 63017
Washington University Orthopedics is now providing pediatric and adolescent orthopedic care within the new St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center on Highway 40/I-64 and Mason Road in west St. Louis County. The Specialty Care Center opened in June 2015, and is focused exclusively on providing the very best care for young patients in a warm and inviting environment.
At the Specialty Care Center, you and your child will have easy access to our highly skilled pediatric orthopedic physicians, who specialize in treating a wide variety of pediatric and adolescent conditions, including:
- General pediatric and adolescent orthopedics: fractures, injuries and conditions of the back, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot, and ankle
- Deformities/limb length discrepancies
- Congenital and upper extremity abnormalities
- Congenital and lower extremity abnormalities, including clubfoot and vertical talus
- Sports concussions
- Adolescent and young adult hip disorders
- Young Athlete Center (specializing in sports medicine for young athletes and performing artists of all abilities, offering both nonoperative and operative treatment methods)
The Center offers on-site radiology, imaging, casting and splinting services, as well as outpatient surgery with same-day discharge, making it a convenient option for your child’s orthopedic care. In addition to orthopedics, the Specialty Care Center will offer many other pediatric specialty care services. Click here to learn more about the Specialty Care Center.
Comprehensive pediatric orthopedic services will still be available at St. Louis Children’s Hospital in the Central West End. To learn more about our pediatric orthopedic care and directions to St. Louis Children’s Hospital, please click on the links below.